The camping is open from 29 April until 1 October 2023
We have a quiet campsite with 6 spacious pitches on more than 5 acres of land. A few with stunning views over the rolling hills of Burgundy, the others in the old orchard. All pitches have an 8 amp electricity connection. There are both sunny and shady pitches but not all are suitable for motorhomes or large caravans. To ensure a suitable pitch, please contact us in advance.
To keep the campsite quiet there is a central car park for your car. Motorbikes and bicycles can be parked near the tent.
There are a number of garden chairs and loungers on the site where you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the local surroundings. Should the weather be less clement, you can sit under the veranda or in our cosy ‘salle commune’.
- The sanitary building has 2 excellent showers with ample hot water (free of charge) as well as 2 washbasins; the 2 toilets are in a separate room. To the side of the building is the dishwashing area.
- In the old stable we created an inviting common room with a fridge containing fresh drinks and a separate fridge for common use. Against one of the walls there’s a large rack with books, in the cupboard there are board games for you to use and some tourist information. We also have maps of the region with some nice hiking and cycling routes.
- Depending on sufficient demand, during high season, in the morning we will bring you fresh bread from the local bakery.
- Use of the WIFI, at the salle commune, is free.
- There are two stone BBQs on site for general use.
- If kept on a leash, dogs are welcome on the campsite. There’s no extra charge for them. There is a maximum of two dogs per pitch.
- We have a central car park where you can park your car.
- If you wish, you can park your motorbike or bicycles in our locked garage.
- There is a drain for emptying your toilet cassette. This drain is only suitable for biodegradable material (only green toilet fluid is allowed).
- In the “buanderie” there is a washing machine and dryer which you can use for a small fee.
- We have no provisions for discharging “grey water” from your motorhome. This can often be done in a village or town but also at the petrol station in Brinon-sur-Beuvron.
- The site is not suitable for camper vans and caravans with double axles. So, unfortunately, we cannot accept these.